Are you a radiologist looking for your next great opportunity? Do you want to be part of a dynamic growing practice, working from your own home, living wherever you want in the U.S., and having 26 weeks of vacation a year? If so, we encourage you to consider a teleradiology career with Direct Radiology. We are hiring immediately for motivated, excellent and dedicated teleradiologists to join our team.
Attend RSNA 2018 and schedule an in-person interview with one of our founders at the show.
- We offer flexible schedules, but our team functions well working a week-on, week-off schedule.
- Bonuses for referring additional radiologists and sites to the company are also available.
- Work from your own home in your own space.
Culture & Environment
- Direct Radiology is owned and operated by radiologists, and we believe that all our radiologists should have a personal stake in the success of the practice.
- Here, there are no politics. We are all passionate about the profession and the patients we help to serve. It is easy to dispense cases and collaborate with colleagues.
- We offer a robust, efficient platform with 24/7 radiologist support staff help. While you can enjoy the comfort of working in your own home, you are never alone. Direct Radiology team members, from fellow radiologists to support team members, are available to support you for ongoing success.
Direct Radiology – The Doctor’s Choice
Direct Radiology is The Doctor’s Choice – providing personalized teleradiology coverage within reach. We are a physician-to-physician partnership founded by radiologists, for radiologists and have never wavered from that concept. Since we were founded in 2012, we have excelled through direct, personalized relationships with our clients and have maintained some of the industry’s best quality and speed so that our clients thrive. We were just recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the third time, proving that our focus on responsible growth can make a positive impact on our radiologists, our clients and our industry.
On behalf of Direct Radiology, we look forward to making connections this November at RSNA in Chicago.