Do you want to be part of a dynamic growing practice, working from your own home, living wherever you want in the U.S., and having 26 weeks of vacation a year?
If so, we encourage you to consider partnering with the most innovative minds in teleradiology. Direct Radiology and Philips are committed to advancing the practice of radiology by improving the radiologist experience. Best–in-class technology platform, innovative workflow and support services coupled with unparalleled scheduling flexibility allow you to create your own practice and establish your ideal work-life balance to achieve the success you deserve and have always desired. Don’t wait to get started on creating your own success story with Direct Radiology!
Teleradiology – no longer just a preliminary service. We want YOU to join our dynamic team and help improve your experience by offering the following:
- Personalized, mobile work environment
- 24/7/365 support for your specialized practice
- Flexibility to define your schedule & experience
- Live Your Best (non-work) Life!
- Malpractice insurance provided
- 24/7 professional radiology support staff and IT coverage.
- Credentialing and licensing experts to assist you with your state licenses and hospital appointments
But don’t just take our word for it:
“I have been the Medical Director at three teleradiology companies prior to joining Direct Radiology. This is the most satisfying, engaging and supportive work environment I have ever experienced. Joining the Direct Radiology team/family is truly the best decision I have ever made as a Radiologist and would encourage others in my profession to consider the same – it will be a life-changing experience.”
~William Eugene Phillips II, M.D. CAQ (Direct Radiology Teleradiologist)
Culture & Environment
- Direct Radiology is a physician driven teleradiology business, and we believe that all of our radiologists should have a personal stake in the success of the practice.
- Here, there are no politics. We are all passionate about the profession and the patients we help to serve. It is easy to dispense cases and collaborate with colleagues.
- We offer a robust, efficient platform with 24/7/365 radiologist support staff help. While you can enjoy the comfort of working in your own home, you are never alone. Direct Radiology team members, from fellow radiologists to support service managers, are available to support you for ongoing success.
Please complete the following form if you are interested in a radiologist position with Direct Radiology. Thank you!